So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy 2008!

Welcome to my first post of 2008. I hope there will be many more (and I'm sure you hope they'll be at least moderately interesting. No promises).

Here's a link to my inaugural 2008 post on the No-End-In-Sight Ripple-Along blog. I started this ripple afghan on New Year's Day, 2007.


True, not much progress, but you all know what a busy year I had (come on, I moaned about it enough!). Anyway, I'm going to switch this computer off now and go do some work on it.

Have a Great
Two-Double"O"-Eight!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 01 January, 2008 21:06, Blogger Sus said…

    Ooh! I love the ripple! The color combo is terrific! Good luck with your ripple progress. I hope we both get lots done this year. Happy New Year!

     
  • At 02 January, 2008 02:07, Blogger Shopaholic D said…

    that's beautiful! i just started crocheting and a ripple blanket is at the top of my list for projects to do in '08. i hope it turns out nearly as nice as yours!

    :) D

     
  • At 02 January, 2008 20:09, Blogger jmk said…

    Sus - Hi and Happy New Year! I'm using my Mom's yarn. The only stuff she had an afghan's-worth of was the Roly-Sport. I was just lucky that the colours went together reasonably well.

    D - Hi again! Thank you very much. They're easy enough to do as long as your remember to count your stitches, LOL! I hope you'll post your progress on No-End-In-Sight - I'd love to see what you do.

     
  • At 08 January, 2008 16:04, Blogger Andi said…

    Pretty colors. Love ripples. Happy 08.

     
  • At 08 January, 2008 18:06, Blogger jmk said…

    Thanks Andi - Happy '08 to you, too!

    I really got bitten by the ripple bug last year. I've been downloading every pattern I could find online and bought (yes, actually spent good money on!) several ripple leaflets. Now if I could just tear myself away from the computer and get some crocheting done...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands