So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 31 December 2007

Last Post in 2007

Hi! I hope you've all had enjoyable holidays.

Things are starting to return to some sort of normal now. I've actually managed to make a couple of snowflakes today (pictured pre-blocking) (both from books, sorry - click here for all my posts with links to online patterns).















Halfway through the first one I realised today was Monday (you lose track of these things when you've been off a while), so these are officially my first Snowflake Monday flakes towards my 2008 total. I'm not aiming for 51 this year but I already know I'm going to need at least 25.

Wishing you all a Very

ny2008 Glitter Graphics From GlitterYourWay.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 02 January, 2008 02:08, Blogger Shopaholic D said…

    those are so dainty and pretty! what are you going to do with them? are you making an afghan? i bet it would make a super cute scarf!

    :) D

     
  • At 02 January, 2008 20:01, Blogger jmk said…

    Thanks D! They're just gonna be snowflakes. I soak them in a glue/water mix, pin them out and when they're dry I attach an 'invisible' nylon hanging thread. Had a bunch hanging in the window over Christmas and gave the rest as gifts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands