So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 30 April 2007

SFM

(Snowflake Monday, but you knew that already.)


Hmm... no.

But it was Noel's original free pattern* and I had to try it to complete the set. Doesn't help that halfway through the last round I ran out of the #20 cotton I'd been using and the only other #20 I had was a decidedly dingier white.



*I called up her website on the Wayback Machine but I couldn't for the life of me find a link to this pattern. If anyone remembers the actual url please let me know. The website is still worth a visit, though. Stacks of info and links to other snowflakes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 01 May, 2007 17:04, Blogger Sus said…

    Well, it is rather fiddly, but I like it. It's very pretty. You've done a gorgeous job with it, as usual! Now that you've done all of Noel's patterns, where will you turn next?

     
  • At 01 May, 2007 22:03, Blogger jmk said…

    I got a few more patterns to hand plus I've got quite a few I've found online but haven't printed off yet. But I think I'm getting to the point where I've tried all the ones that looked promising - time to get down to making LOADS of the ones I really like!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands