So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Monday 2 April 2007

{Insert witty title here}

Sorry, can't come up with anything better than "Snowflake Monday" today and well, frankly, it's been done.

So, without further ado, today's flake:

This is the last of Noel Nevins' recent SF designs. This one is unusual - reminiscent of a stellar plate.

Of her 8 designs my favourites are 1, 4 and 6.





Now to scuttle off and decide which of my patterns I'll tackle this week. Happy Hooking everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 02 April, 2007 18:08, Blogger Tina said…

    Lovely Flake! I'm so glad you have them done. Now I can refer back here when I tackle all those flakes :) I'm not fond of making things without a picture. I've tried a couple and just can't seem to do it.
    I don't have a flake up yet, I should get it up by this evening. I'm a slacker today :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands