So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Saturday 30 September 2006

I'm baaaaack!

Did ya miss me?

Actually, we've been back since last Saturday. We had a lovely, restful time in Cornwall but now I'm absolutely frazzled again trying to catch up with everything.

So this Saturday Sky is a bit of a cheat. It's not the Saturday sky here in less-than-sunny Essex but a Saturday sky - in gloriously sunny Cornwall. Showing a cliff face at Porth Beach, near Newquay, two Saturdays ago to be precise. If you look closely, towards the upper left-hand corner, you can just make out the crescent moon.





Catching up with my emails is taking the longest. If you've written to me I will - eventually - reply. The biggest problem - well, it's not really a problem and it's self-inflicted anyway - is the volume of emails I get from Gathering Threads, a thread crochet Yahoo! Group. Several hundred a day! But they're all so wonderful - interesting discussions about techniques, thread suggestions, lovely pictures of everyone's creations and then, of course, all those fabulous lacey patterns that I just have to try. Assuming I live to be 943.

Anyway, I hope to be back on schedule for next Saturday's sky. And once I edit the rest of my holiday photos I'll post a few more of those as well.


TTFN

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands