So Far, So Good

Blogging the journey...

Saturday 5 August 2006

Broken record

Yeah, look, I know - I keep posting links to Preacher-Boy's blog and I imagine you're beginning to think I'm getting 10% or something, but his ability to see Christ/God/Love in action and then convey the beauty of these encounters to the rest of us is extraordinary and I just have to share them with you. In fact, forget "sharing" - READ THIS! - it will do your soul good. Imagine the possibilities if we all looked with our hearts open.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 09 August, 2006 07:35, Blogger Scott said…

    ;-)

     
  • At 09 August, 2006 12:25, Blogger Beverly said…

    I am one of Scott's biggest fans!!

     
  • At 09 August, 2006 21:26, Blogger jmk said…

    Hi Beverly!

    I only know Scott's blog-persona but I'm guessing he's quite charismatic (both senses!) in person. :-))

    BTW, congrats on the job, Teach. xx

     
  • At 12 August, 2006 19:14, Blogger Beverly said…

    thanks JMK...I am so excited!! I have only met Scott once..funny huh..just know him through blog and what everyone tells me that has spent time with him...they say he is a pretty incredible person and I believe it. I am glad you recognized him like this.
    Hey...where do you live?

     
  • At 12 August, 2006 22:11, Blogger jmk said…

    Harwich, Essex, England - take a right at London and head east-north-east about 75 miles until you hit the North Sea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

        Older posts                                                                       Newer posts

 
Since January 2006
people have had too much time on their hands